In order to become the largest renewable energy producer in India with 1,000 MW aggregate installed capacity by 2015 and to expand to select international markets, we plan to execute the following strategies.
- Consolidate our leading position in the Indian wind energy and biomass power sectors.
- Maintain and enhance a diversified portfolio of renewable energy-based power projects with attractive returns.
- Seek new opportunities in international markets.
- Improve profitability by enhancing efficiency.
- Improve tariff yield.
- Playing a vital role in corporate social responsibility (or CSR Activities) through Green Energy Development.